Welcome to the Adobe Experience Cloud Feedback Panel
The all-new Adobe Experience Cloud Feedback Panel provides you opportunities to talk about the topics you care most about and help set the vision for Adobe Experience Cloud applications. Your insights are discussed with the product managers and engineers who are building Adobe Experience Cloud, and you'll receive updates on how your feedback is being integrated.
We've always valued feedback, and this new Feedback Panel will let us hear from more of you than ever before.
- Who can join the Panel? Is it only open to upper-level managers? - Anyone from any job level can join. We want feedback from all experience levels across every job type. Partners, developers and even non-customers are welcome to join. There is also no limit to the number of representatives that can join the Panel from each company.
- What types of feedback activities will I be able to participate in? - There is a wide variety of feedback activities and topics that you can opt into based on your interests. Feedback activities may include surveys, benchmark studies, concept reviews, usability studies, alpha/beta testing, and in-person/virtual strategy meetings.
- How many invitations will I receive/how much of my time will this consume? - It is up to you. Depending on your profile and interests, you may receive up to 3 activities per month. However, depending on the type of feedback we need at any given time, you may only receive our newsletter some months.
- What's in it for me? - This is your opportunity to help shape the future of the Adobe Experience Cloud applications, whether you use every day, or are evaluating. You will have direct contact with Adobe experts who want your insights on how to improve our applications.
- How do I register? - What happens after registering?Click the 'Register now' button below where you'll be asked to submit your name, email address, and answer a few questions. You will receive a confirmation email immediately. Within 24 hours of confirming, you will receive a welcome email asking you to complete your profile. Once your profile is complete, you will begin receiving invitations to activities based on your interest, experience, and Adobe's feedback needs.
Please note, all opportunities will be conducted in English.